Early bird discount … save $10 … this reduced price is only available until 10pm Saturday, Aug 27th.
Reserve your seat at the table now!
This Dialog Dinner will be with Steve Fowkes at the head of the table. He will lead us in a discussion of:
“How our health derives from what we eat, drink, breathe …
….and think, feel, behave and believe”
Sunday evening, September 4th, from 5pm to 8pm (Labor Day weekend)
You are welcome to hang out with us afterward to watch the backyard lights come into full bloom as the sun goes down. (Bring warm clothing.)
This dinner will be in the backyard of a private home in Cupertino. The address, directions and parking information will be sent with confirmation of your paid reservation.
Therapeutic Chef Joni is known for going “outside the box” – both literally and figuratively. She will create and share an incredible 5-course paleolithic meal.
Adventure at the table:
You are in for a paleolithic culinary adventure in flavors and textures, and will learn a few cooking tricks, and gain insight into ways of thinking outside-the-box.
- Amuse Bouche: TBA (a one- or two-bite hors d’oeurve, offered to guests when they arrive to stimulate the appetite, digestion, this is an introduction to the forthcoming meal)
- Appetizer: TBA
- Soup: TBA
- Main Course: TBA
- Dessert: TBA
- Home-brewed sun tea.
- Filtered water w/selenium.
- BYOW/B: If you are a wine or beer connoisseur feel free to bring your own bottle (share, if you like). Steve will provide free samples of his Alcohol Detox pills, a formula he designed for Nutrition Dynamics to abate hangover-like affects.
To reserve your place at the table you can pay one of three ways, see info, below.
Advance payment only: $50 per person, $90 for two people
Three ways to pay:
1. Send Joni a payment through your PayPal account, by using this email address: jonisare[at]gmail[dot]com.
2. Pay through PayPal with a credit card or bank transaction, no need for a PayPal account:
3. Send a check to Joni (contact Joni for the address: jonisare[at]gmail[dot]com or 408-320-5664).
Dietary: When you register through PayPal, be sure to mention -in the NOTE field- any special dietary needs, if you and/or your guests are avoiding certain foods at this time, and/or there are any foods that you have a major dislike in taste or aroma.